Espace Franco-anglais De Nancy2
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-24%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy P40 (FHD 144Hz, RTX ...
759.99 € 999.99 €
Voir le deal

Blood Donation

4 participants

Blood Donation Empty Blood Donation

Message  Johanna Mar Oct 23, 2007 11:46 pm

I'm on the Campus Web Site and i've just seen that a blood donation will take place at the Campus on December. I've already done a blood donation last year. I remember after the donation, i've been gone back to class and my teacher said to me: " you look like a living-dead! ". Indeed, i was completely white as a sheet! But i think i'll do the next blood donation on the campus. This is for a good cause! And you girls? Have you ever do that?
Johanna
Johanna

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Blood Donation Empty Re: Blood Donation

Message  Admin(JS) Mer Oct 24, 2007 12:41 am

I did it once, I think it was 4 years ago, at the hospital And....I nearly collapsed...I made what they call a "malaise vagal"...and since, I'm afraid to go back though I'd like to...I've asked a friend to come with me the next time, actually I'll do it in my home-town so that I can fast go back home if I feel strange...lol I'm not very courageous...
Johanna is courageous...Making a donation and going back in class...I would just say: Chapeau! flower
Admin(JS)
Admin(JS)
Admin

https://efan.1fr1.net

Message  saralicious Mer Oct 24, 2007 3:23 pm

Give a part of your blood is something really honorable. unfortunately i've never given my blood. i have seen the note in the campus and i think i will do that overthere soon.(they are several dates to go to do it). i think its really essential because who know if one day maybe we'll need this blood....
saralicious
saralicious

Message  the tiobiloutte Ven Oct 26, 2007 12:27 am

I gave my blood once time (3 days after my 18years old) and I loved it !! (perhaps I'm a little strange but I like to see blood) After I return in class (philosiophy) and I felt very well !! I think I will do it again this year (and more than once !!)
the tiobiloutte
the tiobiloutte

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé