Espace Franco-anglais De Nancy2
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6,67 POCO M6 Pro – Ecran 120 Hz ( 8+256 Go)
152 € 230 €
Voir le deal

what about me....

2 participants

what about me.... Empty what about me....

Message  saralicious Lun Oct 22, 2007 4:53 pm

hi everybody!!
i can see i 'll be the second introducing herself! so, my name is sara , i'm in LLCE in the first year , all of that is new for me but i think it will be a great experience. what about me? i'll be 20 on december ( the 15th)! i live in nancy and what i like to do in my spare time is : dancing , listenning to music, go to the cinema... i love all kind of music even if i prefer soul music . i hope lot of people will come in this forum as we 'll be able to talk about each other and all we want to talk about!

have a nice day and see u later!!
saralicious
saralicious
saralicious

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

what about me.... Empty Re: what about me....

Message  Admin(JS) Lun Oct 22, 2007 9:22 pm

Hello Sara and Welcome!
I also hope that a lot of people will come here, and maybe letter to our meetings. It could be great to talk all together about different subjects and having great times between our class-times!
I've seen that you love to dance...do you practice it in a club? or on your own?

See ya...
Admin(JS)
Admin(JS)
Admin

https://efan.1fr1.net

Message  saralicious Mar Oct 23, 2007 11:14 am

hi js!
yes i love dancing
i practiced this sport for several years when i was living in the west indies (in gwadloup)! when i was 6 i began in a classsical dance school but my teacher was too bad and harsh with me (yes i assure you) and i left her to another school, in my town, where there were others types of dances ,like modern jazz etc...i stayed in for 2 years and i stoped . later when i was in 3 eme i started hip hop and i found it that fantastic!! we danced on music like aliyah , missy elliot, usher.. it was very interesting and i did this for 3 years. now i'm in nancy and i have to tell that i miss dancing. i dont have so much time to go to courses for personal reasons but its true that i 'd like so. fortunately i sometimes go to the clubs with my friends and we can dance as much as we can!
and you js? do you practice or practiced any sports?
saralicious
saralicious

Message  Admin(JS) Mar Oct 23, 2007 8:47 pm

I've practiced some sports when I was younger (Horse riding, basketball, Tennis) but Finally, I realised that I was much more interested into Music so I started to go the music school, but just like you, when I arrived in 5ème, I found it was too hard to go both school and both music school, and most of all I was really bord to go to the solfege class, and to play classical music, so I decided to stop. After years, I took my flute again and I started to play the song that I like Very Happy ...And I also started Violin because I find it's a very beautiful instrument, magical, and I wanted to be able to play the corrs' songs with it. The Only sports I make today is natation and walk...I know it's not enough...But I think I'm a little bit lazybones!
Admin(JS)
Admin(JS)
Admin

https://efan.1fr1.net

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé