Espace Franco-anglais De Nancy2
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

what type of music do u like?

+2
Admin(JS)
saralicious
6 participants

what type of music do u like? Empty what type of music do u like?

Message  saralicious Mar Oct 23, 2007 11:37 am

hello everybody!
i'd like to know your favourite singers , bands or simply kind of music you listen...
about me, and as i said it, i like soul music even if i can listen pop rock or what we call "la variete française". last week one of my friend was surprised because i told him that i listened the band, The fall out boys! i think you can be opened to all type of music even if you have your preferences! no?
saralicious
saralicious

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

what type of music do u like? Empty Re: what type of music do u like?

Message  Admin(JS) Mar Oct 23, 2007 8:41 pm

Hello Sara!
Just like you I love a lot of music...everykind but Jazz (Norah Jones makes exception to that lol). My favorite band is The Corrs (though they have split now), I really love their music it has always helped me when I was down, I love Andrea's voice and most of all I love when Sharon plays violin...Sounds magic to me! My favorite singer's James Blunt (I know what most people think about him: Just a singer for Minettes lol)...I listen to his music when I'm sad because I feel like if my feelings were in his songs :^) sounds stupid I know... And Finally, my third fav singer is Mika (the one who sing Grace Kelly, Relax...) I feel so happy when I listen to his songs...It gives me a great help to walk from train to the campus for example....I'll go to his concert on the 12 of november (for my birthday Smile) and I already enjoy it!
Appart from them three, I love: Timbaland (I listen to his songs very often in the train between Thionville&Nancy), Justin Timberlake, Paolo Nutini, U2 (of course!!!), Muse, Kyo, Keane, Akon....So I'm mostly into pop-rock lol Laughing
Admin(JS)
Admin(JS)
Admin

https://efan.1fr1.net

Message  Johanna Mar Oct 23, 2007 11:09 pm

Hi girls!!

So...i like a lot of music too...Nowadays, many kinds of music exist, so i think it's tough to choose only one kind of music that we prefer. As you two, i enjoy listening to Pop-Rock. I like The Corrs too ( "Breathless" is my favorite one).I also like the last song of James Blunt, "1973". However i'm not a fan of him. He did beautiful songs ( " You're Beautiful") but i won't listen to the whole album...( and he's not a singer " for Minettes lol", i don't think so.)
Alexz Johnson is one of my favorite singer! Sometimes, when i was down as you said Jenifer, i listen to her songs and i feel better. I also like Gwen Stefani, her single career but also when she was with her band, " No Doubt". "Don't Speak" is my favorite one. Lenny Kravitz, U2, Alanis Morissette, Zazie... are present in my Ipod lol.
However when i drive, i prefer listening to dance music that makes me move like a crazy girl!! David Guetta is my favorite DJ and i also enjoy Bob Sinclar.
Johanna
Johanna

Message  Admin(JS) Mar Oct 23, 2007 11:34 pm

Johanna a écrit:when i drive, i prefer listening to dance music that makes me move like a crazy girl!! .

I completly agree with that!!!!!! bounce
Admin(JS)
Admin(JS)
Admin

Message  saralicious Mer Oct 24, 2007 3:13 pm

I think this world needs crazy girls!! so, fortunately dance music help us to be this crazy girls!! johanna you're right gwen stefani is fabolous!! i love "don't speak" ang i got it in my mp3 as well! i'm happy to see that you are interested in many types of music. by the way jenifer do you see the tv report about james blunt who "sell" his sister on internet! it made me laugh a lot!!Laughing don't worry it was for a good reason!!
saralicious
saralicious

Message  Admin(JS) Mer Oct 24, 2007 4:59 pm

I just read it very quicklu in a magazine but I don't know what it was really about...It was for an association or something like this no?
Admin(JS)
Admin(JS)
Admin

what type of music do u like? Empty james blunt

Message  saralicious Mer Oct 24, 2007 7:53 pm

in fact james blunt's sister had a friend who lost his father . she wants to go to see her friend who lives in ireland. unfortnately there were not any planes. james blunt , so, put a note on the net to find someone who 'll be able to bring his sister in ireland. a man gave an answer but it was too late . the funeral was already done. the sister wanted to cancel this note but (if i remember well ) the man who had give an answer wanted to meet her. like in a fairy tale , when they met they fell in love !! now they get married and according to james they seem to be very happy!!
what an unbelievable story isnt it?
saralicious
saralicious

Message  Admin(JS) Mer Oct 24, 2007 9:51 pm

Looks like a fairy tale exactly!! I hope James's sister name is not Cendrillon Rolling Eyes ...Anyway, I happy to hear...that this ended so well!
Admin(JS)
Admin(JS)
Admin

Message  Johanna Mer Oct 24, 2007 10:20 pm

Jame's sister is lucky with this man! She could have met a psychopath, a murderer...but she met Prince Charming...It's a beautiful story!
Johanna
Johanna

Message  Admin(JS) Ven Oct 26, 2007 12:03 pm

You got very good musical tastes!! cheers
Admin(JS)
Admin(JS)
Admin

Message  Cynthia Ven Oct 26, 2007 12:17 pm

That's very kind of you... Thank you... I' ve decided to transfer my Musical tastes on the Presentation's page... Like a Star @ heaven
Cynthia
Cynthia

Location : I come from Vitry-le-François (51) but I study in Nancy.

Message  mélanie Mar Déc 11, 2007 8:35 pm

I like james blunt too,"goodbye my lover" is for me the most beautiful song, even if the melody is sad.
Lately, I discover michael bubble,I love his song and "me and mrs jones" is the better,"crazy life" is good.
I also like dance music,pop rock music and I hate rap music.
mélanie
mélanie

Message  ac55 Mer Déc 12, 2007 8:36 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates rap music ^^
As for my tastes, I loooove celtic music and most of my CDs are of Tri Yann, Alan Stivell, Dan ar Braz, the Chieftains, Capercaillie, etc. I also like other kinds of music, but I'm really crazy about celtic cheers
And I can play the tin whistle Very Happy
ac55
ac55

http://images55.hautetfort.com/

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé