Espace Franco-anglais De Nancy2
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

First step

+3
the tiobiloutte
Johanna
Admin(JS)
7 participants

First step Empty First step

Message  Admin(JS) Dim Oct 21, 2007 8:20 pm

Hello !
I'm gonna post the first presentation.
My name's Jenifer, I'm in LLCE (Nancy 2, campus lettres). I'll be 22 in november, I'm an only child. I do love a lot of things, like talking in english, reading about american, irish, canadian, australian culture. I've already been in England, in Ireland (it was in 2001) and last summer in the USA (New-York, Los Angeles and Las Vegas). I've learned a lot during this 2 trips, mostly in the US because I went there with two friends, no one to help us, and sometimes it was a little bit frightening! But We've got good memories now.
I also love music: The corrs, James Blunt, Mika, U2, Muse, Timbaland and else...and playing music(Violin and flute).
I think that I've told enough about myself right now, let's talk about you....
lol!
Tell us about who you are? what do you like? What were you favorite trips?
Admin(JS)
Admin(JS)
Admin

https://efan.1fr1.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

First step Empty Re: First step

Message  Johanna Lun Oct 22, 2007 11:33 pm

Hello everybody!

First of all, this is a great pleasure to see that the forum has been created! This a good way to improve our english ( i think...) and share a lot of things with other people! So thank you Jenifer and those who take part in the forum!

Then, let's introduce me.. i'm Johanna and i'm 19 ( a short time ago... on October 19th). I'm in LLCE ( this is my first year in Nancy, and i'm loving it!) I enjoy going to the cinema. This is one of my favourite leisure. I go to the cinema every week-end when i go back home. I also practise tennis for 10 years. Actually, when i have spare-time, i'm playing tennis to be prepared to the competitions! I love all kind of music. I like David Guetta as i like Edith Piaf ( even if i prefer more David Guetta..). I didn't go to England or to the USA anymore..i would like to..i want to be an english teacher so i have to go in one of those places! And i would like to learn more about the culture, the way of life of those countries.
I think, i said the most important about myself to help you to know me a bit. And i hope that my english is not a disaster! i'll give everything i have to speak english as i speak french!
Johanna
Johanna

Message  Admin(JS) Mar Oct 23, 2007 10:17 am

Hello Johanna and welcome on the forum! Hope that you'll easily use it!
Hell no! your english is very good! and as you said, using it is a very good way to improve it!
So, Hope that we'll use it all-together very soon! Very Happy
Admin(JS)
Admin(JS)
Admin

Message  the tiobiloutte Jeu Oct 25, 2007 9:52 pm

Hi !!

My name is Aurore, I'm 18 and I'm in LLCE (in Nancy). My favourite English speaking countries are United Kingdom, Ireland and New-Zeland. I've already been in England (only 2weeks : too short Sad !!!) and now I'd like to go in Ireland (my big passion in the moment !! lol).
I'm keen on rugby !!! I practiced it 3 years but I had to stop last year because of an injury but I miss it so much. I go to the cinema every Tuesday. I'm also keen on music : I play the piano and I love the Beatles, Oasis, the Police, Jacques Brel, Elvis, and so much more !!!
Me too I would give everything to speak English as I speak French !!
So, I think that's all for the moment !!

Hope to see you later
the tiobiloutte
the tiobiloutte

Message  Admin(JS) Jeu Oct 25, 2007 11:42 pm

Hello Aurore! Welcome on the forum!
I'm really impressed to hear that you played Rugby! I wouldn't be able to do so!
I can only agree with you 'bout Ireland! I'm really passionate with this country for about 7 years and I will go back there as soon as possible! Maybe this summer...who knows...But to do so, I'll have to pass my exam 1st lol Laughing

Hope to see you soon too!! We'll talk about our first meeting after the "toussaint" hollidays....

Have a nice week-end! flower
Admin(JS)
Admin(JS)
Admin

Message  Johanna Ven Oct 26, 2007 12:40 am

Hi Aurore and welcome!!

I guess you've watched the Rugby on TF1...it's too bad... the World Cup were for us!!! I'm also impressed to know that girls practise rugby.

It will be great if we meet with those of the forum after the holidays!
Johanna
Johanna

Message  saralicious Ven Oct 26, 2007 9:41 am

hi aurore!
i'm happy to see that you are finally inscribed on the forum.( how i told you on msn its quite easy!)
deeply that we can meet each other to discuss!! (even if i already know you my dear aurore!! lively our T°L !!! ) as you maybe notice it , they are really funny and interesting people in this forum!! we have all we need to improve our english!!
see u tomorow !!!
sara
saralicious
saralicious

Message  Cynthia Ven Oct 26, 2007 11:25 am

Hello everybody!!!

My name is Cynthia, I'm 18 years old. What else about me? I study English (LLCE). This is my first year... I come from Vitry-le-François, a little town that nobody knows... I' m crazy about listening to music, reading, going to the cinema, and of course, speaking English!!!
I hope a lot of people will visit this forum and will want to speak with me...
See you soon!!! Smile

Dernière édition par le Ven Oct 26, 2007 12:24 pm, édité 1 fois
Cynthia
Cynthia

Location : I come from Vitry-le-François (51) but I study in Nancy.

Message  Admin(JS) Ven Oct 26, 2007 11:30 am

Hello Cynthia and welcome!!
As you said..Hope that a lot of people will come...It will surely takes time...I've put wome advert on the campus, and if we talk to other people, that will be the best way to bring some new persone here!
What kind of music do you like? I can nearly bet that you listen a lot of english songs... alien
Admin(JS)
Admin(JS)
Admin

Message  Cynthia Ven Oct 26, 2007 11:48 am

Indeed, I'm keen on listening to music and principaly in English... However, I don't love a kind of music in particular, even if, English songs are my favourite...I like different types of music...
As far as I'm concerned, my favourite bands or singers are... Fall out Boy, Mika, Timbaland, Gwen Stefani, Nelly Furtado, Rhianna, Akon, Justin Timberlake, James Blunt, Zazie ... bounce

Dernière édition par le Lun Nov 05, 2007 3:11 pm, édité 3 fois
Cynthia
Cynthia

Message  saralicious Ven Oct 26, 2007 12:04 pm

welcome cynthia!!
i'm glad to see that there is another person on top of that!!
you'll see cynthia this forum is really interesting!!
see ya
saralicious
saralicious

Message  Cynthia Ven Oct 26, 2007 12:33 pm

Hi!!!
I find this forum GREAT... Indeed, it's an exellent means to improve our English and to share our opinions, tastes... Unfortunately, I haven't got a computer at home, that's why, during vacation, it will be impossible for me to speak with the members... Crying or Very sad
Cynthia
Cynthia

Message  Johanna Ven Oct 26, 2007 3:08 pm

Hello Cynthia!

I see that Zazie, Timbaland, James Blunt ( the lover for Minette..lol) are really loved by everyone! It's too bad that you can't go to the forum during the holidays Cynthia! You'll have something to read when you go back school!
Hope that you enjoy this forum!

See u soon!
Johanna
Johanna

Message  Admin(JS) Ven Oct 26, 2007 7:00 pm

Don't worry CYnthia...We'll sum you up what happened while you were not there!! And You'll be back just at the good moment to talk about our 1rst meeting!!

Nice hollidays!
Admin(JS)
Admin(JS)
Admin

Message  Mathilde Lun Déc 03, 2007 10:44 pm

Hello everybody,
It makes me feel strange to discuss in English knowing that's there is much more French people here than English-speaking ones, as it seems at first (I must say I haven't read all the topics !) Surprised
I'm 20 years old (see the "what have you done before the Uni" poll), I love reading and enjoy playing roleplay games since I'm here in Nancy, so 3 years long now. i've begun erading books in English several years ago now, to see "how it was to read exactly what the author meant", because Im' reading mostly english-writing authors such as Tolkien, Pratchett, Lovecraft, Susan Cooper, David Eddings etc. Mostly fantasy children books and some specific authors as those mentionned above.
Concerning music I listen to stuff as various as movies soundtracks, Goldman, Phil Collins, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Stratovarius, Balavoine, or Roxette.
I have been only once in England, when I was in 3ème, with my class. But I dream about living as a French teacher somewhere there, with my boyfriend (who agrees Cool).

Mathilde

Message  Admin(JS) Mar Déc 04, 2007 12:48 am

I'd like to be a french teacher in a foreign country me too...
Do you have some french class at the university?
I do have "Syntaxe phrase simple" and "de la phrase au texte"...The second one is a bit difficult I find...:^)
Enjoy your evening! Exclamation
Admin(JS)
Admin(JS)
Admin

Message  mélanie Mar Déc 11, 2007 9:06 pm

hi everybody!!!
My name is mélanie,it's my first year in LLCE.
Sorry if my english isn't very well. I went to scotland,but I would like to go in USA.
I like USA even if I never been in this country,it's my dream. I would like to be an english teacher so I hope that someday I could teach in America.
I like all sort of music,my favorite singers or band are : timbaland,one republic,fall out boy,nelly furtado,rihanna,gavin degraw,the fray and more.
I also like going to cinema when I have free time but I also like going out with my friend.
Have a great night everybody.
mélanie
mélanie

Message  Admin(JS) Dim Déc 16, 2007 9:38 pm

Hello Mélanie! Welcome!!!
I'm happy to see that many people love Timbaland over there!!!
I'm not really into rap too but, Timbaland is kind of an exception to it!
Admin(JS)
Admin(JS)
Admin

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé