Espace Franco-anglais De Nancy2
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

My favorite movies

+2
Admin(JS)
Johanna
6 participants

My favorite movies Empty My favorite movies

Message  Johanna Lun Oct 22, 2007 11:59 pm

Ohh i'm the first one... Very Happy

I don't have a favorite movie but plenty of favorite movies!! My favorite actress is Jodie Foster and i love three of her movies ( "Panic Room", "Flight Plan" and the new one "A Vif"). I like the American movies, those which cost a lot of money and also with famous actors ( "The War Of The Worlds" with Tom Cruise", "Die Hard 4" with Bruce willis ( even if this movie is a little bit excessive, especially about special effects. Maybe someone agrees with me?)
I also like french comedies like the trilogy of "Les Bronzés". I adore Christian Clavier. He makes me laugh all the time. The last movie i saw is a french comedy entitled " La Vérité Ou Presque" with François Cluzet, Karin Viard and André Dussollier.
Johanna
Johanna

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

My favorite movies Empty Re: My favorite movies

Message  Admin(JS) Mar Oct 23, 2007 10:29 am

Yeees! I really love Ch.CLavier too, I think he's just so funny! DeFunès and Him are my two favorite french actors. I do love the world of war too (not nly because of Tom Cruise cyclops ), in the US I've seen part of the decors they've used to do this film, I was Really impressed. I also love The Irish cinema (sounds weird I know) like "the war of buttons" which is a remake of our french film and the one who received the Golden Palm in Cannes one year ago called "The wind that shakes the Barley" (Le vent se lève)...Fantastic actors and we learn a lot about the Irish history, It's about the IRA the way it came to live...why they fight, how...IT's a bit violent but it's part of The Irish history so... The last good film I've seen is "the last castle" on TF1 with Robert Redford: he was a military jailer who wanted to take the comand of the prison that they called "the castle"...It was great. In the same register I'm also a big fan of Prison Break, that I keep on watching in Original version, so I can see it before it arrives on french tv.
Admin(JS)
Admin(JS)
Admin

https://efan.1fr1.net

My favorite movies Empty movies

Message  saralicious Mar Oct 23, 2007 10:50 am

hi!i
i agree with you mister clavier is a great french actor ...i love different types of movies: it can be horror movie ( i saw resident evil last tuesday) or comedy . i have to tell that i do love all the old chaplin's movies, i find him so funny and i think he's one of the greatest actor of this century.have you ever been to the cameo in nancy? in this cinema we can see lot of movies in their original version.
saralicious
saralicious

Message  Johanna Mar Oct 23, 2007 6:15 pm

I didn't go to the Cameo yet! But according to a friend of mine, the Cameo is a good place to see the foreign movies ( i don't know if i can say " foreign movie" as " les films étrangers". Like the Irish Cinema, it sounds weird... Wink ).
Concerning the series, contrary to you, Jenifer, i'm not a big fan of Prison Break ( don't kill me, please!!). I love Desperate Housewives instead. I don't know if you 've ever seen this serie but i love Susan's character ( played by Teri Hatcher). She's just so funny and very very very clumsy! I'm watching it in Original Version too. At the moment, i'm waiting for the fourth season impatiently...
I also love Scrubs ( the plot of the series takes place in a hospital). I'm laughing at each episodes. If i were to take my own advice ( what wonderful expression. Thanks Robert dictionnary...) i would watch all the series that have been created!
Johanna
Johanna

Message  saralicious Mer Oct 24, 2007 3:37 pm

i also like Desperate housewives! i find it so funny and sometimes so ridiculous!! i think lynette is the most normal of all these women , even if we saw that she can do strange things as well...in brief i also know Scrubs (my boyfriend is crasy about this , unfortunately is a bit too late on tf1 !!) they really are removed but so funny!!
saralicious
saralicious

Message  Admin(JS) Mer Oct 24, 2007 5:01 pm

Yes I love desparate Housewives too, though I missed a part of it last summer when m6 shown the last season... And don't worry Johanna, I ll not kill you for Prison break loooool cyclops
Admin(JS)
Admin(JS)
Admin

Message  Johanna Mer Oct 24, 2007 10:31 pm

I'm happy that we share the same pleasure for Desperate Housewives! That's true Saralicious, Scrubs is a bit too late! Sometimes, you have to be insomniac to watch the series and it really gets on my nerves!! Evil or Very Mad
Johanna
Johanna

Message  the tiobiloutte Ven Oct 26, 2007 12:19 am

Hi !!

Me too I'm really keen on Prison Break !!! And Desperate Housewives too.
I loved Die Hard 4 even if it is a little unlikely : this is just cinema that's what I like !! And I really really enjoyed "The Wind that Shakes the Barley", very interesting !!!
I go to Cameo every Tuesday afternoon to watch Original Version movies. The two last I watched was "Deaht on Funerals" (Jouyeuses funérailles) and "This is England", both of them were really great !!! The first one is a comedy very funny and the second one is a movie about punk and racism in England when Magaret Tatcher was PM : very interesting movie !!
Next week I'd like to watch "Paranoid Park" it looks very good !!
Otherwise I love Almodovar and horror movies !!!! Very Happy
the tiobiloutte
the tiobiloutte

Message  Johanna Ven Oct 26, 2007 12:56 am

"Paranoik park" must be very great! I think i'll go to see it! I like Pedro Almodovar too. His favorite actress is Penelope Cruz. She's like her daughter. I didn't see "Volver" but i think i'll do it soon.
Johanna
Johanna

Message  saralicious Ven Oct 26, 2007 9:47 am

johana you have to see Volver!! what a great movie!!! Penelope Cruz is unbelievable!! and almodovar know how to get emotion!! i recommend it to you!!
saralicious
saralicious

Message  Admin(JS) Ven Oct 26, 2007 11:01 am

Hum...That sounds really interesting!! I thing I'll try to go to the Cameo soon...Unfortunately I got a lot of class on tuesday afternoon... I'll try it another day then!
Admin(JS)
Admin(JS)
Admin

Message  Johanna Ven Oct 26, 2007 3:30 pm

ok Sara, i try to see Volver very soon. And i tell you if i enjoyed the movie.
Johanna
Johanna

Message  Cynthia Mar Nov 06, 2007 3:40 pm

Hi everybody !!!

As far as I'm concerned, my favourite actress is Julia Roberts... So obviously, my favourite movie is Pretty Woman...! However, I love all the movies where she acts like "Coup de foudre à Notting Hill" with Hugh Grant... My favourite french actor is Christian Clavier too... I find him great and very funny in "Les Visiteurs". My other favourite movies are: "Kingdom of Heaven", "Le secret de Brockback Mountain", "La guerre des Mondes"... In fact, I like a lot american and british movies... Cool
Cynthia
Cynthia

Location : I come from Vitry-le-François (51) but I study in Nancy.

Message  mélanie Mar Déc 11, 2007 8:46 pm

My favorite movie is pearl harbor,josh harnet is so hot.I could watch the movie over and over again.
My favorite french movie is les bronzés.
I like desperate housewives too,Susan is so funny.Prison break of course,and I discover scrubs recently i like it but it's air too late.
One tree hill is one of my favorite series,chad michael murray and james lafferty are so hot (gwen don't say the contrary lol).
Me too I like a lot american movies.
mélanie
mélanie

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé